If you are looking for a warm and wonderful unique spring break getaway vacation location, then Jamaica is perfect, since it’s quite affordable, safe, and has endless unique and fun activities to do for everyone. Not too mention the fact that Jamaica is ranked #3 for best affordable Carribbean destinations by USNews.com. Here is a list of the most fun and affordable Jamaica tours for any spring breakers wanting to go somewhere that they will remember for the rest of their lives.
1. Negril Sunset Day Tour (Starting from $30.00/person)
The Negril Sunset Day Tour is one of the most popular tours we offer. And this tour is perfect for small or large groups or those making a day trip from Montego Bay. Negril, the “Capital of Casual” is a favorite destination for families, honeymooners and spring breakers. Negril’s picturesque coast, lined with towering cliffs and bustling beaches, is home to many world-class all-inclusive resorts, as well as nightlife hot spots.
On this tour, experience the beauty and tranquility of uninterrupted white sand beach, savor the sun and throw off all inhibitions. First you will drive along a scenic coastline, enjoy sights such as the Tryall Water Wheel (if coming from Montego Bay), the ruins of an old British Military Base, shops selling coconut water and crafts and also local bars. We then spend a few hours at the Negril Beach – Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville! Here you can participate in an array of water sports activities or just swim, tan and stroll at your leisure. The crystal-clear turquoise water is well protected by numerous reefs and is free of rocks or undertow.
We then make our way to Rick’s Café, driving through a small village called ‘Red Ground” giving you a close-up look at a Negril community, in real Jamaican style. At Rick’s Café enjoy a live reggae band in a party atmosphere as you watch spectacular sunset and daring cliff diving. Lunch and beverages are available at an extra cost.
For more info visit our Negril Sunset Day Tour page.
2. Montego Bay Highlight Day Tour (Starting from $30/person)
If you’re looking for a fun and affordable Jamaican travel tour package suitable for all members of your family, then the Montego Bay Highlight Day Tour is perfect for you. The Montego Bay Highlight Tour includes the following stops, but can be customized to suit your individual preferences.
1. Usually the first stop on the Highlight Tour is at the historic Sam Sharpe Square, located in the heart of downtown Montego Bay and is named after one of Jamaica’s national heroes, Samuel Sharpe, who led the Jamaican Baptist War Slave Rebellion that began on December 25, 1831. Below is a monument in his honor:
2. Next tourists will be driven around the second city to various cultural local attractions, including the Richmond Hill Inn, which sits 500 feet above the bustling city. The Richmond Hill Inn was an 18th century plantation house that in the 1790’s was owned by the Dewars of Scotch Whisky fame.
3.The next stop on the Montego Bay Highlight Tour is a local Jamaican Jerk spot where you can purchase delicious Jamaican jerk chicken or pork with rice and peas, festival and and other authentic dishes and beverages made from local fruits and vegetables.
4.The fourth stop is a local craft market where you can find and purchase Jamaican craft items and souvenirs such as craft jewelry, mugs, t-shirts and wood carvings. As well as chit-chat with the local craftspeople.
5. Our final stop on the tour is the world famous Margaritaville, located at Doctor’s Cave Beach, just north of downtown Montego Bay, at the end of the Hip Strip. Doctor’s Cave Beach is located in the protected Montego Bay Marine Park and consists of 300 yards of beautiful white sandy beach and transparent turquoise water. At Margaritaville you can relax and enjoy various activities and services (not included), such as swimming and other water activities (i.e. trampolines, slides, etc); as well as food, drinks, and music. And at night Margaritaville transforms into a night club with a great party atmosphere for those who like to go clubbing or out partying with friends.
For more info visit our Montego Bay Highlight Day Tour page.
3. Dunn’s River Falls Tour (Starting from $34/person)
Located in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Dunn’s River Falls is a dramatic 600-feet drop of cascading water and one of the national treasures of Jamaica that attracts thousands of visitors every year.
Dunn’s River Falls are truly breathtaking cascading waterfalls that offer 600 feet of climbing to its guests. If you are physically able to “climb” the falls it is a must –it’s an incredible cascading falls challenge. The visitors carefully climb up limestone cascades, hand-in-hand like a human daisy chain, guided by competent staff. The professional guides are very knowledgeable and will ensure your comfort and safety at all times.
*Water shoes are required and are available for rent if you do not bring your own.
For more info visit our Dunn’s River Falls Tour page.
4. Black River Safari and Pelican Bar Tour (Starting from $38/person)
Black River is the capital of the Parish of St. Elizabeth on Jamaica’s South Coast and is located approximately 2 hours (by car) from Montego Bay. The Black River and Pelican Bar Tour is a great off-the-beaten path tour for people looking to discover the hidden natural wonders of Jamaica, such as the Black River, which is full of exotic species, such as the Alligator. The Black River is the largest navigable river in Jamaica, and includes the largest wetland area, i.e. the Black River lower morass.
Floyd’s Pelican Bar is located on a shoal 3/4 miles off of Parottee Bay. At Floyd’s Pelican Bar you can enjoy a seafood lunch, Red Stripe beer or another Jamaican beverage of your choice; as well as go scuba diving and carve your name in the bar.
For more info visit our Black River Safari and Pelican Bar Tours page.
5. Blue Hole (Secret Falls) Tour (Starting from $36/person)
The Blue Hole (Secret Falls) is a 20-foot cascading waterfall located in the lush rain forest just outside of Ocho Rios, Jamaica. During the Blue Hole Secret Falls Tour you can tube down the river; or jump, dive or swing on a rope off of the falls like Tarzan! And after visiting the Blue Hole you can arrange to go shopping in the town of Ocho Rios or visit the famous Margaritaville.
For more info visit our Blue Hole Secret Falls Tour page.
Besides the 5 Jamaica tours listed above what are your favorite tours that you have gone on in Jamaica ?
Also make sure you visit our website at http://www.travelaroundjamaica.com for other great, fun and affordable Jamaica adventure and sightseeing tours. You can also call us at 1 (876) 287-2180 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.